Yummy Recipe Monday:Loaded Mashed Potato Balls with Bacon Bits
Loaded Mashed Potato Balls with Bacon Bits
- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 oz block cheddar cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ lb bacon cooked, crumbled, divided
- Mix mashed potatoes, green onion, and ¼ cup of the bacon crumbles.
- Shape mashed potatoes into 1 in. balls.
- Put a cube of cheese into the potato ball and press potatoes around it until cheese is completely covered.
- Roll into a ball.
- Dip the ball into the eggs, then dredge in the bacon bits.
- Place onto cookie sheet or baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15- 20 mins or until cheese is oozing out.
Recipe by CentsLess Deals at Loaded Mashed Potato Balls with Bacon Bits