Sacred Truth Friday: Keep Seeking Him

Today's devo

“Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭28:1-2, 7‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/psa.28.1-2,7.kjv

Sometimes when we pray and seek God, He seems to be silent. We can get discouraged. Friends, that's when you need to seek Him the most. Not just for an answer to our prayers, but for His presence as well. God is always near and hears and answers our prayers no matter how we feel. So keep seeking Him, keep praying, keep believing, remain faithful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter