Sacred Truth Friday: He Knows

Today's devo

"O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:1, 3, 23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/psa.139.1,3,23-24.kjv


Our God in Heaven above knows everyone. He knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows our rising up and laying down. Our thoughts, actions and words. He knows our struggles and pressures. The temptations we face daily. He offers compassion, mercy, love and care in our daily struggles. Take heart in whatever trial you face. God knows and understands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter