Yummy Recipe Monday: Snickerdoodle Blondies
These blondies are pure cinnamon-sugar bliss.
Yield: 24 servings
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 1 1/2 Sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- cinnamon-sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8” x 11” pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Beat the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add to wet ingredients and beat until just combined. Transfer batter to pan. Sprinkle top with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.