Yummy Recipe Monday:Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds
Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds
- Ready In
Recipe By:Michele O'Sullivan
"Potatoes, cheese and bacon--a great combination! Serve with sour cream if you so desire."
- 4 baking potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted