Sacred Truth Friday: Forgive

Today's devo

Psalm 109:4,21-22
4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me. 22 For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

Ephesians 4:32
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

It's very important when we are hurt by others, to forgive and let go. Don't hold onto bitterness and resentment. Don't be telling everyone how this certain someone has hurt us. Instead, go to God in prayer. He'll show us our own sins, which will give us a heart of compassion toward those who have hurt us. He'll help us to forgive. Don't ever hold onto bitterness and resentment. Life is too short. Forgive, let go, move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter