Yummy Recipe Monday: Snickers Skillet Cookie
Snickers Skillet Cookie
This ooey gooey goodness is your new late-night fantasy.
TOTAL TIME: 1:20
* 2 1/2 logs refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
* 3 cups roughly chopped snickers
* Caramel sauce, for drizzling
* Hot fudge sauce, warm, for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large oven-safe skillet, pat 1 log of dough into an even layer.
2. Top with 2 cups Snickers.
3. Pat a second layer of dough on top of Snickers, completely covering first layer of dough.
4. Bake until center is cooked through, about 45 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes (don’t skip this step!).
5. Serve drizzled with caramel and hot fudge and topped with remaining Snickers.