Yummy Recipe Monday: Easy Elbow Macaroni Salad
Easy Elbow Macaroni Salad
* 8 ounces elbow macaroni
* 1 cup light mayonnaise, can use lowfat
* 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
* 2 tablespoons vinegar
* 1 tablespoon mustard
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
* 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 cup celery, sliced thin
* 1 cup green bell pepper, can use red if you like, chopped
* 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
Check Out Our Top Elbow Recipe
* Cook and drain pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water to cool.
* In large bowl combine mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
* Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion; toss to coat.
* Cover; chill to blend flavors.