Sacred Truth Friday: For Troubling Times

The Lord  is  my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever. - Psalm 23:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm23:1-6&version=NKJV

He's my perfect Shepherd. I shall not suffer want. 
I lay down in green pastures and am led to still waters by His mighty hand. 
Because of His name's sake He restores my soul and leads me in paths of righteousness. 
I may be in troublesome times but I will not fear for He is with me. His rod and staff are here to comfort me. 
He prepares a table for me, anoints my head with oil, and my cup runs over. 
His goodness and mercy follows me and one day I'll dwell with Him in heaven. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter