Poet's Corner Thursday: And His Love Is Lifting Me


And His Love Is Lifting Me



He's a shelter in the storm

An anchor when I'm weak and worn

From fear, He brings me sweet release

With His everlasting peace


Refrain

And His love is lifting me

Grace flows from Calvary


He's an oasis in the barren land

Lending me a helping hand

He's the everlasting Rock

To His promises I flock


Refrain


He's the Power and the Shield

It's to His grace I yield

His foundation is firm and sure

The everlasting cure


Refrain


When tears are on my face

I find His warm embrace

When doubts try to bring me low

It's to His Word I go


Refrain


When anxiety invades my heart

He sweetly promises to never depart

And to me He graciously calls

Into His almighty arms I fall


Refrain



He's the pavilion of rest

And by His care I am blest

He's lifts me to new heights

He's the constant, guiding light


Refrain
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter