Poet's Corner Thursday: Praise Him For

Praise Him For 


Praise Him for His sacrifice on the cross
Without Him I would be eternally lost

Inheritance in Heaven through Him is secured
All the pain for me He endured

He's with me through lifes ups and downs
He's in control wearing a golden crown

Praise Him for the love He bestows
He carries me when my spirit is dreary and low

Creation testifies to His splendid glory
Redemption tells of the dearest love story

Keep the candle of hope burning
With Him is no darkness or turning

His glorious word will never fade
His law is my guide and aide

Praise Him for His strength and power
He stands by me hour by hour

All kindreds near and far
Gaze upon the glittering stars

And thank God for each breath you take
He holds you when your heart aches

Reach for all things eternal
He's the one that is supernal

Praise Him for His sacrifice on the cross
Without Him I would be eternally lost



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter