Sacred Truth Friday: Burdens

2 Chronicles 20:17
Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you."

Psalm 68:19
Blessed be the Lord,
who daily bears us up;
God is our salvation. Selah

Read a great devotional from 365 Moments of Peace for a Woman's Heart. The Lord will bear our burdens, but only if we let Him. Instead of worrying and wringing our hands when life gets hard, we should pray and give it over to God. Whatever burden we're carrying whether death of a loved one, a family member with cancer, an unfaithful child, just hand it over to God and He'll lighten the load.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

In handing over our burdens to God, we find rest for our souls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter