Poet's Corner Thursday: Serenade

Sweet Serenade

A Song

This is a
Sweet serenade
To my Savior
Who for sins paid

All of your grace
Give it to me
Only your blood
Can set me free

Your sweet mercy
That's what I need
Your forever love
On it I feed

Your saving power
It's what I seek
You supply strength
When I am weak

Only through You
I come to God
By You
You I am awed

I'm always in
Your constant care
 You are all
That is lovely and fair

Set my soul
Afire for You
Guide all
I think, say and do

Light the zeal
Deep from within
With You
I always win

Keep my heart
Burning for You
To You
I will stay true

This is a
Sweet serenade
To my Savior
Who for sins paid




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter