Poet's Corner Thursday: His Glory Forever His Beauty Divine

His Glory Forever His Beauty Divine


He guides me daily by His Word

Of His grace forever, I'm assured

His banner over me is love

Spiritual blessings are  from above


Refrain

And it's so glorious, so glorious, so glorious, so  glorious

As I think on His glory forever

As I think on His beauty divine


The birds are singing sweetly in the trees

His glory and holiness I long to see

He is the light unto my path

Comforting me by His rod and staff


Refrain


He fills my soul with joy and song

It's to Him, I now belong

His covenant of peace, He'll always keep

His love, how high, how wide, how deep


Refrain


My cup is  overflowing

His strength and might keeps me going

Goodness and love will follow me

He's  set my soul forever free


Refrain


Precious soul, look to Him today

He'll lead you to the truthful way

Find in Him your all-in-all

As you obey the blessed Gospel call


Refrain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter