Sacred Truth Friday: Truly Seek Him

Today's Devo

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.

Psalms 42:1‭-‬6 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.42.1-6.KJV


Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Matthew 5:3‭-‬6 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/mat.5.3-6.KJV

Truly seek Him with all my heart. Let Him mold me and change me, giving me everlasting peace.  

https://www.ephesuschurchofchrist.org/resources/devotionals/2018/05/04/daily-devotional-psalms-421-6a


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter