Sacred Truth Friday: The Greatest Treasure

Today's Devo
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.
Philippians 3:7‭-‬8 KJV
http://bible.com/1/php.3.7-8.KJV

 Text

1 Jesus, thy boundless love to me
no thought can reach, no tongue declare;
O knit my thankful heart to thee,
and reign without a rival there!
Thine wholly, thine alone, I’d live;
myself to thee entirely give.

2 O grant that nothing in my soul
may dwell, but thy pure love alone;
O may thy love possess me whole,
my joy, my treasure, and my crown!
All coldness from my heart remove;
may every act, word, thought be love.

3 O Love, how gracious is thy way!
All fear before thy presence flies;
care, anguish, sorrow melt away
where’er thy healing beams arise.
O Jesus, nothing may I see,
nothing desire, or seek, but thee.

The greatest treasure: Knowing Jesus my Lord and His love for me. 

https://hymnary.org/text/jesus_thy_boundless_love_to_me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter