Yummy Recipe Monday: Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Loaf
Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Loaf
- 20minprep time
- 45mintotal time
- cup sugar
- 2 1/2
- teaspoons cinnamon
- cup margarine or butter, melted
- (12-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Generously grease 8x4-inch loaf pan (do not use dark-coated pan). In small shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- 2 Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Dip each quarter into melted margarine; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Arrange in greased loaf pan.
- 3 Bake at 400°F. for 19 to 27 minutes. Cool 2 minutes. Loosen edges; remove from pan. Place on serving plate. Serve warm.