Poet's Corner Thursday: Woe Is Unto Me

Woe Is Unto Me 

Woe is unto me if I proclaim not His name
If, of Him, I am ashamed

Woe is unto me if I share not His Word
If the Gospel, from me, is unheard

Woe is unto me if I don't value souls
If His truth I don't sow

Woe is unto me if Him, I don't obey
If any sin, to me, is ever okay

Woe is unto me if my cross I don't bear
If I'm caught in Satan's snare

Woe is unto me if I'm ever lukewarm
If of spiritual danger, I don't warn

Woe is unto me if from Him I turn away
How then will I be ready for that great day?

Woe is unto me if I ever fall from grace
Don't endure this faith race

Woe is unto me if Him I don't serve
Don't give Him the love He deserves

Don't let it be woe is unto me
So share the Gospel as often as I can
And through faithfulness reach that Promised Land

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Recipe Monday: Strawberry Slab Pie

Gospel Wednesday: Romans Chapter 10: Confess Him

Happy Easter