Yummy Recipe Monday: Clark Bars
"These bars are EASY to make. They require no baking and are full of scrumptious chocolate and peanut butter."
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a small pot melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together over a low heat. Stir until well mixed. Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture. Chill the cookie-bars for 4 hours. Cut and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 Allrecipes.com