Yummy Recipe Monday: Lemon Blueberry Layered Pie
Lemon Blueberry Layered Pie
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 3.4-ounce box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Premium or Organic Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping
Combine cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Add pudding mix, lemon zest and lemon juice; mix until well blended.
Spoon about half of the LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling evenly into bottom of graham cracker crust. Spoon lemon-filling mixture on top and spread evenly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Spoon remaining Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Pie Filling on top just before serving. Garnish with fresh lemon zest if desired.
Made this for church and it's real good. Used strawberry filling in place of the blueberry.